December Special: FREE CODE AUDIT
Request your Android App Code Audit before December 31st, and we’ll complete it free of charge. Scroll down to see what’s included and to request your audit!
Did you know that:
- 99% of Android Apps are not properly secure?
- 57% of smartphone users either uninstalled, or chose not to install, an app due to concerns over security.
- It’s easy to reverse engineer unprotected Android apps?
Can you say with confidence that:
- Your app meets the latest industry security guidelines?
- You are properly protecting sensitive your customer’s data including contact information, passwords, encryption keys and payment information?
RIIS helped us to secure our iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows apps. RIIS was able to quickly identify gaps in the protection of our applications, determine the potential risks, and recommend the necessary code adjustments to ensure the security of our moviegoer destination apps.” – Get the full Case Study by clicking here.
Let us help you identify security risks in your code and provide suggestions and tools for minimizing those risks.
Code Audit Services
We’ll download your app, decompile it and determine your security exposure. We will report back to you with the risks we’ve uncovered and suggestions and tools for mitigating them.
Here’s how the process works:
- First, we provide a thorough review and audit of your application code by our mobile security experts to identify any security issues on Android™, iPhone and Windows* Mobile applications.
- Our professionals employ “ethical hacking” to sniff out security risks in your system. We’ll run our databases of known compromised data against your database and report back to you on matches.
- Next, we recommend fixes for all discovered security and performance issues.
- Then, we recommend a best practices approach to protect your application source code from decompilation.
- We perform follow-on verification testing to confirm that all implemented fixes are successful.
- Finally, we deliver a detailed report for maintaining best practices secure application code development at your organization.
Appropriate for: This service is appropriate for companies that have commissioned a mobile app and want to confirm that their developers have implemented best practices for security processing to safeguard and protect sensitive customer information as well as the application source code. This service is also appropriate for application providers that would like a third-party validation of their code and/or expert support for an app they have either released or are planning to release to ensure that all major OWASP mobile app security risks have been properly addressed.
Enterprise Services Included
Our Code Audit service includes a comprehensive review of your Android app according to OWASP best practices. We’ll determine how your app performs in each of these Top 10 Mobile Security Risks:
- Insecure Data Storage
- Weak Server Side Controls
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Client Side Injection
- Poor Authorization and Authentication
- Improper Session Handling
- Security Decisions Via Untrusted Inputs
- Side Channel Data Leakage
- Broken Cryptography
- Sensitive Information Disclosure
Unlike our Security Policy Enforcer which points out potential risks, our Code Audit Service comes full-circle with recommendations for fixing each issue, and follow-through with tests to see that “fixes” were properly implemented.
Monthly Code Audit
Hackers are constantly developing new methods for accessing data they shouldn’t. With our ongoing Monthly Code Audit, we can help you stay one step ahead of the risks. Each month we’ll:
- Investigate any issues or new best practices with newer operating systems.
- Ongoing investigation of your Android™, iOS, Windows Mobile and RIM applications as they are released.
- Ongoing hacker tools research to alert you of any new threats.
- Monthly recommendations report on new best practices in Android™, iOS and Windows Mobile security.
Complete the form below to setup a time to speak with us and we’ll provide you with a quote for one-time or ongoing code audit services.
December Special: Request your code audit by December 31st, 2013 and we’ll complete it for free.